I’ve been a co-founder and CTO of 6 companies in the past 10 years: 1 VC backed, 1 angel backed, 4 bootstrapped. 1 acquired, 2 shut down, 2 TBD.
I’m currently focused on finding the next company I want to build.
I am consulting and advising a few selected companies on growth and reach product market fit.
- Machine learning
- Knowledge management
I am a business-minded Ruby on Rails expert with over a decade of experience in SaaS companies.
Focusing on building complicated applications and improving performance.
Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle – architecture, design and development, user experience development, documentation, unit testing, delivery and maintenance.
- Ruby on Rails
- Databases: MySQL, MS SQL Server
- Redis, Elasticsearch, Solr
- HTML frameworks: Bootstrap v4, Material design
- Spree e-commerce
- API: Slack, Facebook, Paypal, etc
- Chef, Ansible, Packer, Terraform
- Kafka, RabbitMQ, Elasticsearch, Solr, Redis, Zookeeper
- Fluentd, Flume
Skills – list of technologies I’ve been using.
A properly designed application has a balance of long term robustness and easily alternation in the future.
Every project deserves a unique approach.
Projects I worked on as a software developer recently.
Template-driven CMS for multilingual web sites on Ruby on Rails.
Open source project.
Interactive charts. A web service to create and embed customizable charts from users’ data, scheduling system to update data from various sources (yahoo finance, msn money, csv files, Google Analytics, and others).
Web service to create pictures from user’s photos
Open source projects
Autocomplete/typeahead input ready to be used with Bootstrap 4 and Rails 5.
Create forms for search filters.
MCDBA, MCITP, MSTS – .NET, SQL Server
- Microsoft Certified Professional Developer (MCPD) – Windows Developer (2007);
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP) – Database Administrator (2007);
- Microsoft Certified Database Administrator (MCDBA) – Microsoft SQL Server 2000 (2006);
- MCTS – Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist:
– Accessing Data with Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (2010)
– Web Applications Development with Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (2010)
– .Net Framework 2.0: Distributed Applications (2007)
– .Net Framework 2.0: Web Applications (2007)
– .Net Framework 2.0: Windows Applications (2007)
– SQL Server 2005 (2006)
- MCP – Microsoft Certified Professional, SQL Server 7.0 (2001).
- Accessing Data with Microsoft .NET Framework 4 – 2010
- Web Applications Development with Microsoft .NET Framework 4 – 2010
- 529 TS: Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 – Distributed Application Development 2007
- 528 TS: Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 – Web-based Client Development 2007
- 536 TS: Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 – Application Development Foundation 2007
- 526 TS: Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 – Windows-based Client Development 2007
- 447 UPGRADE: MCDBA Skills to MCITP Database Administrator by Using Microsoft SQL Server 2005 2007
- 316 Developing and Implementing Windows-based Applications with Microsoft Visual C# .NET and Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2006
- 431 TS: Microsoft SQL Server 2005 – Implementation and Maintenance 2006
- 548 PRO: Designing and Developing Windows-based Applications by Using the Microsoft .NET Framework 2006
- 442 PRO: Designing and Optimizing Data Access by Using Microsoft SQL Server 2005 2006
- 215 Installing, Configuring, and Administering Microsoft Windows 2000 Server 2003
- 210 Installing, Configuring, and Administering Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional 2003
- 028 Administering Microsoft SQL Server 7.0 2002
- 029 Designing and Implementing Databases with Microsoft SQL Server 7.0 2001
- Ivakhnychenko, M. V., E. I. Veliev and T. M. Ahmedov, “Scattering Properties of the Strip with Fractional Boundary Conditions and Comparison with the Impedance Strip,” Progress In Electromagnetics Research C, Vol. 2, pp. 189-205, 2008.
- M.V. Ivakhnychenko, E.I. Veliev, T.V. Ahmedov “FRACTIONAL BOUNDARY CONDITIONS IN PLANE WAVE DIFFRACTION ON A STRIP”, Progress In Electromagnetics Research, PIER 79, 443–462, 2008.
- M.V. Ivakhnychenko, E.I. Veliev, T.V. Ahmedov “FRACTIONAL OPERATORS APPROACH IN ELECTROMAGNETIC WAVE REFLECTION PROBLEMS”, JEMWA, volume 21, number 13, page 1787-1802, 2007
- Ivakhnychenko M. V. METHOD OF FRACTIONAL OPERATORS IN PROBLEM OF EXCITATION OF THREAD OF ELECTRIC CURRENT ABOVE PLANE BOUNDARY, pp. 372-376, 2006, Vol.11 (3)
- E. Veliev, N.Engheta, M.V. Ivakhnychenko, Fractional curl operator in reflection problems, Proceedings of MMET*04, Dniepropetrovsk, 2004, pp. 228-230.